Musical Interlude: I Make Music

Here are two self-made music videos I've just uploaded to YouTube.

I've gone the last five or six years without a piano.  I finally got one a couple weeks ago, and today it was tuned.  Hence the first video.  I often play classical, but today I was in a jazzy mood.  (I recorded this using the memo function on my iPhone. The background noise is courtesy of my daughters.)



The second video is a bit unusual for me.  I got an iPad last year and experimented with Garage Band software one weekend.  The recording on this video is the result.  I tried to spice it up with photographs I took in America, Poland and Czech Republic between 2005 and 2006.  (btw, I never got around to trying to do more with Garage Band or any other music software, and I'm not so eager to try again, but I enjoyed making this.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Argument For Compatibilism

Coco, The Book of Life: What's the Difference?

The Unintended Irony of Birdman and Big Hero 6